You are signing up for...
Sweep on August 1, 2018
Sundays: 9-11 am
Mondays: 4-6 pm
Wednesdays: 10 am – 12 noon
Fridays:9-11 am and 4-6 pm
1. You must wear a mask and gloves in the CCG at all times. Please stand back at least 6 feet from the monitor(s) who will be unlocking the padlock for you to gain entry/exit to the CCG.
2. We encourage you to bring your own tools. If you use garden tools, you must bring sanitizing wipes to clean the tools after use.
3. Only the plot holder(s) will be allowed in the garden. Friends, family members and children will not be allowed to enter the garden.
4. You must respect social distancing guidelines during your time in the Back Garden (wear a mask, stay at least 6 feet away from anyone else in the garden). Please be respectful of your distance from the monitor, and allow them space to lock and unlock the padlock on the front gate of the CCG.
5. You will be allowed in for two hours only at a time, and the front gate of the CCG will remain PADLOCKED for the two hours (e.g., you will be locked in the CCG for those two hours). Please plan accordingly before entering the CCG!
6. If you need to use any soil amendments, you MUST bring your own, at your own cost, as the garden has not been able to get its delivery due to COVID-19 this year.
7. If you already have a padlock key, do not use the plot holder sign up sheet. You should sign up as a monitor and not as a plot-holder.
8. Please do not sign up for multiple slots right from the start, the idea is to give all plot holders a chance to tend to their plots
9. The gate will be open at the time of entry, and once after an hour has passed.
10. Please dispose of your trash and recycling properly, and a reminder that WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING COMPOST IN THE BACK GARDEN. PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE YOUR FOOD TO BE COMPOSTED ON THE FRONT GATE OR IN THE BACK GARDEN.
11. Please be a responsible Gardener, if you see that your immediate neighbour has signed up for a time slot, please sign up for a different time slot so as not to be working with an adjacent neighbour. The committee reserves the right to ask gardeners to leave if two of them are working next to each other (in order of sign up).